Last Update: 21.04.2022
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are very small encrypted text files that are stored on internet-connected devices (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) via internet browsers. Since websites do not have a special memory for users and visitors, the storage activity for this data is carried out through cookies.
Thanks to cookies, information about the transactions made on the website is stored on the devices. In this way, the same processes do not need to be repeated every time the user and visitors visit the relevant website.
Cookies may increase the functionality of the relevant web page or may be necessary for the service expected from the page, in other words, for the operation of the website.
Thanks to cookies, information such as language preference, session information, browser, and operating system (personal data) of users and visitors are stored on the device where the website is visited, and a faster, reliable, serial, and stable service can be provided by being processed by the data controller of the website.
On the lytera.io website, which is managed by “Lytera”, whose information is given below, some cookies are used for purposes such as improving the user experience of visitors and users, performing visit and user analysis, providing a fast, and functional service, ensuring transaction security, and personalizing the user interface. More detailed information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Title : Lytera Teknoloji A.Ş.
- Established : 21.04.2022
- MERSİS : 0609117449300001
- Tax Office : Erenköy Tax Office – 6091174493
- Trade Register : İstanbul TSM – 376428-5
- Address : SUADİYE MAH. BAĞDAT CAD. A BLOK NO: 399B KADIKÖY/İST
- E-Mail : [email protected]
Cookies are technically divided into session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies refer to cookies that are required during the session on the website and are subsequently deleted. For example; In multi-page forms, the information on the previous pages is retained thanks to session cookies, although you move to the other page after filling in the relevant parts on one page.
- Persistent cookies, on the other hand, can be expressed as cookies that are not session cookies. Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored for a certain period of time by the user or visitor of the website.
Cookies can also be separated in terms of being mandatory and optional.
Lytera may use both persistent cookies and session cookies to provide quality and stable services offered through lytera.io. From these cookies;
- Mandatory cookies are cookies that are mandatory to ensure the operation of lytera.io.
- Optional cookies, on the other hand, are cookies that are collected for purposes such as improving the user experience and making analysis, which are left to the preferences of the users and visitors.
Lytera is able to obtain personal data of users and visitors through cookies for the purposes such as providing full and functional service by lytera.io, providing the service that users and visitors expect from Lytera in a quality and stable manner, and analyzing traffic data.
The personal data of users and visitors are stored on their own devices through cookies and can be processed by Lytera through lytera.io within the scope of the service Lytera receives from third parties and companies.
Even keeping any personal data on servers located abroad within the scope of the personal data protection legislation is considered as a transfer abroad and requires the explicit consent of the relevant personal data owner.
Personal data is compulsorily transferred abroad for purposes such as providing and improving the service that users and visitors expect from Lytera. However, this transfer does not occur as a direct data transfer to Lytera’s business partners. It is realized by hosting the personal data of users and visitors in an electronic environment in a reliable manner regarding the storage and infrastructure services provided by third parties and companies. In other words; While the personal data of users and visitors are stored on their own devices, only processing is carried out through Lytera’s business partners.
It should be noted that; Lytera will not be able to operate on lytera.io without mandatory cookies. Because; Users and visitors who do not consent to mandatory cookies or withdraw their consent may not receive the service they expect from Lytera.
Rights of Users and Visitors
Within the scope of the personal data protection law and relevant legislation, users and visitors are granted certain rights and opportunities as the owners of personal data processed by Lytera through cookies.
Each user can use these rights, which are presented in a summary below, by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by contacting Lytera via the contact information in the first part of the text:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed, requesting information about which of your data is processed, how it is obtained, its accuracy, storage, whether it is transferred to third parties or abroad,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transactions made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting that your personal data obtained and/or processed in accordance with the law be deleted or destroyed after the reasons requiring processing are eliminated and that the transactions made within this scope are notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
In addition to these, each user or visitor can change their settings regarding cookies and perform permission procedures on this subject through the cookie notification displayed when they first visit lytera.io.
When users and visitors visit lytera.io, personal data becomes available through mandatory cookies. Lytera will not be able to operate on lytera.io without mandatory cookies. Providing the service that users and visitors expect from Lytera in accordance with the personal data protection legislation depends on the acceptance of mandatory cookies.
Lytera is not responsible for the problems experienced by users and visitors due to the prevention of obtaining or processing mandatory cookies through third-party software or internet browsers or otherwise.
For optional cookies, it is at the discretion of each user or visitor whether they are allowed or not. If these cookies are allowed, it will be possible to analyze the transactions made by users and visitors through lytera.io within a certain framework. As a result of these analysis processes, Lytera will be able to provide a faster, and more stable service.
Lytera has the right and authority to update and change this text if required by law.